Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Update

Well...I had a good doctor's appt today.  I got a sono checking baby girl out and all was good.  The "guess" on her weight really surprised me...they guessed she was currently 6 lbs. 4 oz at 36 wks and 5 days.  I thought she'd be bigger!  The sonographer and doctor thought she'd be bigger too. :)  However, with a 1/2 to 1 lb per week she could still be 8ish lbs.  AND...they could be really off too. :)

Weight:  lost 1 lb
Belly Measuring:  40 weeks
Dialated: 1 cm
Effaced: 80%

So...just for fun I scanned a couple of random pictures of Jasmine & Austin to see them as babies.  :)

Jasmine on the day she was born

Austin on the day he was born

Jasmine around 2 weeks

Austin around 2 weeks


1 comment:

Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for Samantha's arrival!