Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Shower

My sweet friends from church gave me a shower a few weeks ago.  It was wonderful.  We had brunch at Mimi's Cafe and enjoyed hanging out.  WE LOVE (kid-free) GIRL TIME!  :)   I was truly blessed with a wonderful day!
Yummy strawberry cake by Jen Fisher!

Beautiful table flowers...by Emily
I'm so glad Whit made it back from vacation to help celebrate!

Me & Jen waiting for food - she took care of me!

MY PREGGER BELLY at 34 weeks

Fun table - "samantha sign" by Cara!

The Pregger girls that were there!  me, kristen, jen, emily, adriane, & cara

Cara & me...thanks for all the pictures!

Holly & Me - so glad she could come!

The whole gang from the shower!  BEAUTIFUL LADIES

My AWESOME HOSTESSES!!!  Whit, Jen, Cara, (me), Melanee, Jen, & Emily

Blessed beyond measure.  THANK YOU for all the wonderful gifts!

Keychains I made for part of the hostess gifts. :)

Hostess gifts - they include chocolate of course!

No comments: