Thursday, September 1, 2011

36 weeks!!

I am now 36 weeks pregnant!  In the last 4 months I've gained a total of 4 pounds.  I think that is CRAZY (especially considering the shirt I put on yesterday did NOT cover my belly! ha!)  I gain early and then just steady out. It's been my M.O.  Still, I've had alot of cookies & milk this past week. ;)

I'm measuring 39 weeks. *YIKES*  
 I have a sono appt next week to get an estimate on the size of this little girl.  We will see what they say!

Nothing "exciting" to tell as far as progress.  That has also been my M.O.  (boo! I'm ready to meet her.)

I finally went and registered for the hospital today.  I could NOT remember for the life of me if I had done that or not.  Apparently not.  BUT...I'm all taken care of.

Oh...and my husband has mentioned at least 3 business trips he has to take between now and the end of the month.  Some are day trips, but one of them I am not happy about.  It's very important for him and some potential business...and I totally think he should go...but I am not happy about it.  eek! 

Me & my pregger friends (minus a few who weren't there or aren't in my class.)  I'm 34 weeks here.  We're in order by due date.  LOVE it.

2 comments:

The Moores said...

You are too cute! I hope she comes just a hair early so we can see her when we're there for Matt's conf. in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog lately. Oh & don't believe what they tell you about how big she'll be. After 20ish weeks it's pretty inaccurate. For example they assured me Cameron would be 12-14lbs. Um, no.

Adriane and Bryan said...

It's almost time!!!! So exciting!! I can't wait!