Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of Preschool

The week finally arrived for preschool to begin!! Yea!! Jasmine has been soooo excited to go. She & Austin are both attending preschool together on Tues & Thursday from 9:30 - 2:30.
Jasmine - ready to go with her princess backpack!

Austin - So cool with his CARS backpack!

My 2 goofy kids smiling...but not at the camera!

Seeing our sweet friend Ian on the way into school!

Mommy and the kids in the jungle!

Daddy came too!

Jasmine putting her name on the tree in her classroom...

Sitting down to color...
Jasmine walked right in and was so ready to be at preschool. I heard her tell the teacher, "I don't need any help writing my name...I can do it." She said she had a great first day. I'm so very glad she likes it!
Austin cried when we left both days. The first day was probably a little hard on him...but day 2 was great! He moved his nap up 2 hours to fit with the schedule and slept like a log! The teachers said that he ate well, slept well, and was happy all day. :) whew!
Mom & Dad did surprisingly well. :)

Here's our first day of school...

Mmmm... lunch at Gloria's! ;)

No comments: