Friday, September 10, 2010

Zoo day...

I'm way behind in my blogging...I've been EXTREMELY busy for the last 2 weeks, but I think things are finally getting into the groove. ;)

We went to the zoo 2 weeks ago with some of Jasmine's favorite people. We had a great day running around with our friends. This was our next-to-last outing with our sweet friends Kate & Amy before they moved this past week. Oh how we are going to miss them! Kate, Alden, and Avery have been close friends for a long time, but we have SO ENJOYED becoming good friends with them! Jasmine adores her little friends and I love hanging out with the mommies!

We had a great day at the zoo...running around, looking at animals, picnicking indoors!, and posing for pictures! ;) It's what these cuties do best!


Right after we got there!


Adorable girls!


Classic!


A little Merry-Go-Round...or the "marigold round" as i heard the girls say. :)


Alden, Avery, Kate, Jasmine, & Austin
That's one lucky little brother! They love on him so much!


A very serious 4-year-old conversation...


Enjoying snack time before we left!


The whole gang!

No comments: