Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Buds...

Having fun together!


Jasmine and Austin are having a snack on their new picnic table. It's another Craigslist find. It's smaller than I thought it would be...I think it's a "Jr. Little Tikes" table. Oh well...it's still fun!

Austin pulled a little ET on me. While Jasmine and I were in the other room...he was hiding in the pillows on my bed...then he giggled and gave himself away. Sissy joined in!


After a long week of VBS... The kiddos had a BlAsT! ;)


Jasmine is sporting her VBS tatoo Friday afternoon! Let me tell you...those things do NOT want to come off! Her VBS teacher put it on her and she still had it Sunday morning!

2 comments:

Adriane and Bryan said...

If you want to get the tattoo off, put scotch tape on it and rub it, then peel the tape off. That's how we always had to do it in college with our face tattoos for cheerleading.

SpiveyTales said...

Oohh. Thanks for the tip! ;)