We decided to drive to San Antonio and stay at this resort. Wow! Very fun and very nice! ;)
We spent most of our time at 1 of the 5 pools. We chose the 21 and older pool to hang out at each day. No other reason than it was quiet and very relaxing! We read books in the shade or laid in the sun or swam to cool off. We loved it!
Here is the view from the hotel.
We ENJOYED our food while we were there! The Alamo Cafe had some yummy Tex Mex!
We went and saw 3...YES 3!...movies while we were gone. :) Something we don't get to do very often! We saw Shrek in 3D, Iron Man 2, and The Prince of Persia! We also rented Avatar from Redbox. They were ALL good!
We went to the Riverwalk the last night. Funny...we ate Salt Grass rather than Mexican food...anyway...it was a little chaotic after our very relaxing afternoon. Saturday I had a manicure, pedicure, and we both had a massage at our hotel! SO GOOD!!
We love us some FAJITAS! We had the yummy guac & ranch as well as some excellent queso! I don't think I've eaten there in years! (Jason, on the other hand, informed me that he's eaten at the one in Dallas many times.) ;)






5 comments:
Fun! Glad you had a good time!
I love love love that hotel. I am convinced it's cooler up on that hill than down in the city. It's one of my top 10 favorite places! I'd love to enjoy that 21 and up pool!!! I'm always hanging with the s'mores crowd. Still love it! Glad you had fun!
Oh - and I have a fancy, schamcy downtown Dallas working husband too. "Oh I had sushi at suchandsuch restaurant for lunch today". Yeah, I ate the crust off my kid's sandwiches for lunch today. LOL!! It's a trade off - I know he'd rather be with us. But I sure would love a nice downtown Dallas lunch every now and then!
I'm so glad you guys had a fantastic, relaxing time. You both deserve it. 10 years is no small feat!!! CONGRATS!
Looks so nice and relaxing! 10 years, that is so awesome! I'm glad y'all were able to relax and enjoy some time together!
-Abby
You guys were just up the road from us! Fun! Your trip sounds perfect! Glad you had a nice escape from the day to day.
Post a Comment