Our pastor is preaching about Pneuma - The Holy Spirit. I have LOVED this series. We spoke more today about how when we are saved...we receive ALL of the Holy Spirit in full upon salvation. We do not have to wait to receive more of "it" as we need "it." "It" is not an "it" at all...The Holy Spirit is a "He"...part of the trinity - the Godhead 3 in 1. We receive all of the power that comes with that - in full. It's amazing to think. Sure...as we mature in our faith we understand the power of Christ in us, but we have all of that power from God himself in us. He moves us to speak, to encourage, to listen, to share our faith, to be a light in a dark world. Praise God that we have Jesus with us at all times. I am encouraged and in awe of what an amazing God we serve. I am learning to depend on Him more deeply, more passionately, and more fully.
It is not "God give me more of you"...but it is "God, I surrender more of me."
8 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment