8 years ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
A little tired...
Well...this has been a little bit of a tough week. Sunday night, we were all going to stay with my parents at their house. Jason had trial all week and they were about 30 minutes closer to where he was going, so we thought we'd pack up and stay there. Well...Jason & I ended up spending Sunday night in the ER. (I guess it's a good thing we were at my parents' house the kids could sleep.) He's been bothered by some pain in his stomach. After talking with some people, they made him go to the ER. We were there 'til about 2:30am. Turns out it was an infection and not a hernia...so that's the better choice. So...anyway...needless to say that's a rough way to start the week off. Anyway, Jason's been working until about 11pm each night, so I haven't really seen him. The kids and I are back home. I had a late night getting things ready for MOPS on Wednesday. My fun cake idea totally flopped...it didn't have enough support to stand like it was supposed to. Oh well...I tried. AND...Austin is still waking up some at random times...he goes back to sleep with a little back patting, but something is definitely going on. He's not really even playing well...he's just wanting me to hold him. I do like the feeling of being needed like that...but it can wear me out too! All in all...things are good...just tiring. (I've had to pick Austin up 3 times while writing this short paragraph!) ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment