Legos are slowly but steadily entering our life. I've seen pictures of people's houses with older kids and all their legos...I can only imagine!
Jasmine went to Legoland last year on a Kindergarten field trip. It was really fun. She discovered "Lego Friends" for the first time. These are legos totally tailored for girls. What a great idea! She really took to them quickly. For Christmas, she got a large Stable set. It had hundreds of lego pieces in it. She sat diligently for 3 nights during the break and put the stable and pieces together all by herself...following the instructions.
I was very proud of her hard work! We left it out for a couple of weeks and she made up stories about the girls and their horses.
Great Job Jazz!
This year for Christmas we got passes to Legoland. (Yes...WE got passes!) They were having a great special in November! The family went during January. It was Jason's, Austin's, and Sammie's first time to go.
Sammie is playing in the large, squishy blocks.
On top of the Giraffe - made of legos
Jason and the kids building their own cars for racing
Waiting for some more pieces
Racing each other down the big track
Jazz took Sammie down the slide in the kidie area
My goofy girl with a car on her head.
I see MANY MORE Legos in our future. AND...more trips to Legoland!






No comments:
Post a Comment