If we like something - we repeat it - and if we repeat it enough - it becomes a tradition in our family.
We have started going to the Cheesecake Factory and walking around Southlake at Christmas each year. It's a really fun night out with just our little family. First of all - The Cheesecake factory is heavenly. I'll just say it. We really enjoy it when we get to go. My favorite thing these days is the Factory Nachos. YUM. We also love the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. You should try it sometime...it's really good.
It's like Russian Roulette these days when you take Samantha out to eat. You never know which side of her she'll bring. This night started out REALLY rough. Jason took her out of the restaraunt for the first 20 minutes. Each time she started to scream (and I mean scream) he'd turn around and walk back out. He kept telling her when she got calm, they'd come back inside. Each time they got closer to the table before she screamed again. The 3rd or 4th time, they were able to sit down and she behaved the rest of the meal. whew! I was so thankful for his insight to her behavior that night. She was demanding to not sit in the high chair. But...we won the battle this time!
For dessert - Samantha and I shared the Peppermint Cheesecake - we LOVED it!
(Too bad it is a seasonal thing...yummy!)
The kids loved the fountains
They loved being silly
3 smiling faces :)
The huge tree was awesome
Santa's village was a special treat! And a nice lady took our family picture.
I love these people.







No comments:
Post a Comment