Wow...my opinion of fall has changed. I LOVE this season! I love football on TV, I love pumpkin candles, I love the refreshing cool air, I LOVE all of the family activities that come around, I love the yummy food, and I LOVE the non-stop fun of holidays. Fall is so exciting to me now! I love to go outside in the middle of the day. I love that my kids want to be out there all the time. Lil miss thinks that she can go out there anytime and all the time....while it can often lead to a crying fest when Mommy says "no"...I love that she LOVES the outdoors. Austin CRAVES being out there. He needs to climb the tree, explore the bugs, dig in the dirt, and play on the swingset. It's so good for him and his behavior as a boy who needs to expend some energy! Jasmine loves to swing, imagine that she's a princess on a boat, or climb with brother. She's often found hanging on the slide yelling for her brother (either her prince or her father) to come save her. I love it.
I've found myself trying to capture these moments and just hold on to these memories. My kids are so precious to me. As Sammie is getting older and can interact more...I see Jasmine growing up and playing in such a different way. Oh...I wish I could just hold onto time for a moment...just freeze the sweetness and playfulness of my kids. So...I've been taking lots of pictures (surprise surprise!). So...here are just some of my favorite smiles...






No comments:
Post a Comment