Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sammie - 7 months

My sweet baby girl Samantha is growing up so quickly.  At 7 months old, she has 4 teeth, a big smile, bright blue eyes, and two-toned hair!  She loves to sit and dump toys out of her basket.  She cuddles her pink bear and chews on her girraffe toy all the time. 

She is eating anything put in front of her these days, but she prefers to suck out baby food from the pouches herself.  She loves to feed herself cheerios, crackers, and puffs!  She can hold her cup of water and drink...which makes her quite happy. :)

She still naps as sporadically as our schedule.  She takes at least 2 naps...sometimes 3.  She goes to bed around 8:45 and sleeps about 12 hours...unless I have to wake her.  She is demanding and mommy-needy most of the time.  We are working on that! 

She loves her brother and sister.  They cuddle and play and mimic each other.

I like this "toothy" smile.  :)

My sweet little girl


Sisters!  I am so blessed.

No comments: