Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday - ouch!

This is me.

I am 35 years old - ouch.

I can remember when my mom was 35.   :)  This birthday just feels like I crossed-over.  just saying.  I am officially mid-30's.  I can't even fudge that anymore.  ha ha!  So...I wanted to celebrate with my family.  Just me and my precious family.

Here we are.  I am so thankful for these amazing people in my life!  My husband - who is such a wonderful, Godly man who leads us along.  My Jasmine - who is so bright, loving, caring, and giving.  My Austin - who is silly, brave, strong, and compassionate.  My Samantha - who is sweet, cuddly, and such a joy.  Thank you Lord for these people I spend everyday of my life with.

A little celebration ice cream never hurt anyone. ;)

Me & Austin & Jasmine

We enjoyed a night out at Uncle Julio's.  I love their fajitas.  My mom and my in-laws were there too.  (Dad was across the ocean!)  Thankful for them and their love for me!

Let's see what the next 35 years hold!  Thank you Lord for all you've given me.  I am truly blessed.

No comments: