Thursday, August 25, 2011

How Big???

Jasmine - 6 lbs. 11 oz

Austin - 8 lbs. 10 oz

Samantha - ???

I'm very curious about this little girl.  Today was my almost 35th week check-up.  I am measuring 38 weeks.  I measured ahead with both of the other kids too.  So...will she be like Jasmine or Austin???  I'm leaning toward a bigger baby this time.  Just kind of a gut feeling - ha.  With Jasmine, they told me that I must have carried alot of amniotic fluid...however recently I was told during this pregnancy that I'm at the low end of the acceptable range of amniotic fluid (probably because it's been 107 degrees for most of the last month).  WE SHALL SEE!!! 

I start going in for check-ups every week now...it's getting close!  This little girl has the hiccups ALL THE TIME and I have been having TONS of Braxton Hicks this time around.  Maybe she'll come before the due date and defy the "norm".  :)

Yesterday, I threw out my back and now I walk like an 85 year old man...so that's awesome!  My doctor suggested a pregnancy massage and gave me a # of a place...I think I'll take him up on that advice.  DR.'s ORDERS!

Well...still praying for an amazingly smooth delivery, a healthy baby, and a healthy me.  :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

GET THE MASSAGE! They are AMAZING during pregnancy! I hope you do feel better soon. Can't wait to see pictures of the new Spivey girl! :)

Adriane and Bryan said...

I don't blame you for taking the doc's orders! Can you pass the number on to me? :) I hope your back starts feeling better soon!