Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sewing - Car Seat Cover

So...this might be my favorite gift to have sewn thus far...

the Car Seat Cover!
 
Its purpose is to keep light out while baby is sleeping, to keep strangers out in public places, or to keep sun, wind, and rain out going to and from the car.  The straps tie on to keep the cover in place!


AND LOOK...THERE WAS ACTUALLY AN ADORABLE BABY UNDER THERE!  Sweet Presley!


And...the matching burp cloth!

I can't wait to sew one of these for my own baby girl!  I think I had better get going on that! :)

4 comments:

Melanee said...

cute! ummm, i forgot. what's baby girl's name again?

SpiveyTales said...

Ha ha! Good Try Melanee...we haven't announced it yet! ;)

Courtney said...

Yes, definitely the cutest thing ever! I actually asked Jen where she got it because I liked it so much!

Cara said...

I say you sew a whole bunch of those awesome doohickies and sell them on etsy!!!!! You could totally do it!!!! So neat, so cute, and so useful!!! :)