Well...Jasmine officially graduated from her PreK program and is headed to kindergarten in a couple of months! The fact that she's still 4 makes me feel like I'm not ready for her to leave, but I know that SHE's ready! Her preschool had the cutest little "graduation day" for the kids. I couldn't believe that I actually got emotional about it, but I have to admit I was fighting back the tears. They had a video of the kids throughout the year. They asked them all what they wanted to be when they grew up...her friend Avery said she wanted to be a 3 Muskateer, one girl said she wanted to be a Paleontologist, and others said cowboy, vet, and dancer. My child...of course... said that she wanted to be a PRINCESS! :)
Walking down the aisle to graduation music.
Getting ready to perform songs..."Graduation Day is here!"
Receiving her paper from her awesome teachers
Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Kim - they were GREAT!!
My precious girl
A family pic
Nana & Jasmine
Jasmine & Avery
Jasmine, Alden, and Avery
Jasmine and Brooke
Jasmine & Destyn






No comments:
Post a Comment