Jasmine told us the other day that when she grows up, she wants to be an artist. I LOVE THAT! She has a wonderful imagination. Of course...later I remembered that Rapunzel - in the movie TANGLED - loved to paint and draw...so that could be part of it! ;)
About 6 months ago, she was coloring an entire page with one crayon...the whole picture was one color. Last month, she colored this...
She informed me that her skirt is in a pattern - Yellow, brown, green, pink, purple...ect. I was so impressed! She's been learning about patterns at school.
I was mostly reminded about how 6 months can make such a difference at this age and how each child grows and learns at different rates with different interests and strengths.
Jasmine is almost 4.5...I can't believe how fast time flies! I love to watch her little mind grow and learn. She amazes me each week with her reasoning, her analytical skills, and now her artwork! ;)
Happy Learning!






1 comment:
wow..that's talent!! so impressed by her skills!!! i can't even color that well!!! ; )
Post a Comment