Sunday, November 7, 2010

Painting & Carving

We had a good time painting and carving pumpkins this year. The kids really get into painting pretty much anything we let them paint...so they enjoyed their pumpkin painting! Daddy traced Minnie Mouse for Jasmine to paint. She thought that was pretty special.


Jasmine did not want to paint the pumpkin bucket...since it was already pumpkin colored. :)
The kids each got a mini pumpkin from school, so they painted those as well.
Jasmine's is pink & sparkly...

Austin's is a swirl of blues/greens/purples. Austin got to take home his class pumpkin from school too. It had all the handprints from the kiddos in his class. He was the "most obedient" of the day so it was his *prize*. :)


Minnie...who I carved...had a little accident with her nose...thanks to the smallest person in our family. I said, "oh...nobody touch her nose it's about to break." and the little boy promptly poked the nose. I took a deep breath and then laughed. ;)


Storm Trooper by Daddy!


Yoda...Austin really liked this one! (Again by Dad)

Donald by Mom

3 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

How fun!!! :)

Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

I am really impressed by your pumpkin carving skills