I was pumped to get some Facebook advice about discounted tickets. I went to Kroger before and was basically discouraged by the lady at the counter to NOT buy the tickets there because they were only a $1 off. Plus...she didn't even sell kid tickets. So...my FB peeps told me that McD's had discounts AND free child admissions with adult. That was a HUGE savings. Yea for a little research! :)
We were blessed to go with my parents this year too. Yea! We had a great time! We ate too much as usual...and loved it! We had corn dogs, cheese fries, funnel cake, cotton candy, frito pie, hot dogs, ...etc. between us! :) A plethera of non-healthy items!
Jasmine & Austin on the alligator ride...
Daddy told them to put their hands up!
(You got to teach 'em young for the bigger rides to come! ha!)
Jasmine, Nana, Austin, & PaDaddy on the Ferris Wheel
(Austin did GREAT this year!)
My sweet family!






1 comment:
So fun! I love your post about the little things. I'm trying to be thoughtful about doing special things each day and you gave some good suggestions!
Post a Comment