The hunt began...
We talked to dealerships...they wanted $800 for the headrests that we would have to assemble! $800!! Wow! So then we looked into the headrests that have DVD players built in...those were closer to $1500. Ouch.
So then we thought someone would be selling the DVD headrests on Ebay...still running about $800 used.
Then...I searched junk yards, salvage yards, and other places...no luck.
Maybe someone on Craigslist would be selling them??? Sure enough...there was 1 add for 2 headrests for a Yukon XL that were for sale. The add said "grey" and our car is a greyish/tan. The add said that they fit the front seat and we were looking for the middle row of seats. The car was a different year than ours....but...it was worth a shot.
Jason went by. They were a perfect match! Same color, perfect fit, perfect match.
Turns out the guy selling them had put the DVD kind in his car...and then weeks later his entire car was stolen. So...he had these 2 random headrests he was trying to sell.
Here they are...
I was very glad we could help each other out. :)






1 comment:
What luck! That is awesome! You are gonna have to tell me what kind of portable DVD player you have that fits on the headrests. I've been looking, but I have NO idea!!!
Post a Comment