Monday, March 29, 2010

Austin's Birthday Party

Austin had is 2nd Birthday Party this weekend! We had a CARS Birthday...with his favorite character "Mu-kwayne"! (aka. Lightning McQueen) ;) He loved getting to see his little friends and eat some hotdogs & cupcakes. What more could a little boy want right? We so enjoy having our friends in our home...especially all those who have loved on our little boy...to share in his special day! Of course it's always a treat to have Mimi & Papa and Nana & PaDaddy over too! It was a great time and we love our little Monkey Beast!


Austin thoroughly enjoying his cupcake!


The McQueen cake I made!


Big boy smiling


His birthday shirt I made for him!


Everyone singing 'Happy Birthday' to our big boy!


Our family shot!


"Knight Austin"

Such a cute little knight...

Admiring his balloons...

1 comment:

Cara said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there!!!! Love, love, love the fun cake and the adorable shirt!!!! You are just so creative, Mel!!! It looks like the little guy likes his knight get-up!!! I secretly thought of Jasmine when getting it for him! He can be her knight in shiny armor! Hee-hee! I can't believe our boys are 2! Your little boy is so special to our family, and we love him dearly! Happy Birthday, Austin!!!