Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vday Party!

Last Monday, before it snowed, it was cold and rainy. The girls went to gymnastics and we all got soaked. Those of us without rain boots (aka ME) got soaked up to our ankles getting from the car to the gym. There were some serious puddles! You would think a gloomy day like that would make for a sad party...but just the opposite occurred! It made gathering in a warm, cozy house with your friends 10x better! :)

The girls went to Avery's house for a little post-gymnastics-Valentine's-party. Avery's mamma did a wonderful job hosting us for a special treat!


Alden, Kate, Jasmine, and Avery in their Vday best!


Such sweet friends!!!


I love this one! So precious!


After lunch, we decorated cookies!


Alden's cookie was quite a masterpiece! Again...she's got her mamma's crafty gene!


Jasmine & Mommy


AND of course...a princess parade!! They are such cute little princesses!
A really fun day with Valentine's and treats!! Even little brother got to join in the fun! I think Austin is one lucky little boy if you ask me! ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

They are so big! I love them - sweet girls!