Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little girls...

...have such cute imaginations.

J: Mom, I'm going to marry free (3) people
M: Oh yeah? Who are they?
J: First, I'm going to marry Austin and wear my pink dress with my pink crown.
M: What's Austin going to wear?
J: His boy fing (thing) that's red. Ummm... his boy fing.
M: Who else are you going to marry?
J: Prince Charmont (from Ella Enchanted.)
M: That sounds good.
J: And I'm going to wear an orange dress and an orange crown.
M: Oh really...
J: And then I'm going to marry Ian.
M: (giggle) You are? I'll have to tell Daddy about that.
J: Oh...and one more...
M: Who is it?
J: I'm going to marry Elijah too.
M: Hmmm...
J: But not tonight...
M: Oh well that's a relief
J: Only Austin today.

2 comments:

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

gotta love their innocence! so sweet :)

Cara said...

I'll let Ian know he's been spoken for!!!!!! I don't know exactly how he'll feel about being her 3rd husband of possibly 4, but...

Too cute!!! Jasmine has it all planned out, doesn't she? Love it!