Friday, September 4, 2009

Dance & Soccer!

Jasmine had her first dance class on Monday! She was so excited to put all of her new dancewear on along with her new tap & ballet shoes! She especially was excited that two of her little friends, Avery & Alden, were also going to be in her class. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't even see in the window to watch her dance, but we'll get to see the last class!


Avery and Jasmine getting ready to go into class.


Alden, Jasmine, & Avery telling us all about their class afterward.


Sweet little ballet feet!

She told us all about how she got to do the hokie pokie and shake it all about! :) I can't wait to see it!

Today, she had her first soccer class! She is a little run down from being sick this past week. I asked her if she kicked the ball and she told me, "no, I was a little bit too tired to kick the ball." So, hopefully next week will be more exciting! ;)




Showing me how she runs!

3 comments:

Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

The first dance class! So sweet!

Cara said...

Jasmine looks precious in her dance outfit!!! Such a pretty little girl all growing up too fast!!!

Courtney said...

I can't believe she's old enough to be in such things! She is too precious. This makes me re=live my childhood. I started dancing at 3 also and LOVED it!! L)