

She was my first baby girl. Jason surprised me with an early birthday present and said that he'd found some puppies for sale. We picked Sully because he was a bouncy cute little ball of fur. There were several girl dogs that all looked about the same and we had to decide which one we wanted. Well...as we watched them...Sully would bound over and run them all over, until he met up with our Aggie. She turned around and pawed him to the ground and we said, "We'll take that one!"

Aggie has been with us for 8 1/2 years of our 9 years of marriage. She has always been the sweetie with her baby sweet kisses and snuggles and hugs.


I remember her little tail that wagged and made her whole backside shake. I remember when she tinkled on the floor everytime someone came over (for years!) I remember when she cried all the way to the mailbox on our first trip as a little family of 4. I remember how she and Sully were running aroung our apartment and she got her head stuck in the tiny circle opening on our wicker stool.

I remember how we used to buy her toys and win her stuffed animals at the fair. I especially like the Bevo above that she chewed up. We were so proud to watch Aggie defeat Bevo! We loved to watch her chase the laser beam for hours!

I vividly remember the moment we brought Jasmine home from the hospital and introduced her to Aggie and Sully. Aggie became the little mommy making sure everyone was okay.
Austin and Aggie were starting to be buds. He learned to pet her gently just last week. I can recall just a few days ago Jasmine showing us how she tried to whistle, "Aggie Su-wee... weohweet, weohweet" with her little voice.
Aggie loved being outdoors. She loved to chase bubbles and balls and anything flying through the air. She loved popcorn and scraps from the kiddos. She ran the perimeter of the house and protected us with her bark.

This picture was taken about a month ago while we were all playing outside with bubbles and chalk. My Aggie girl will be missed and is loved and remembered.
This picture was taken about a month ago while we were all playing outside with bubbles and chalk. My Aggie girl will be missed and is loved and remembered.
My hubby's story about Aggie can be seen here. http://christianlawyerprophet.blogspot.com/








5 comments:
Wow, we have both had a tough summer, huh? I am so sorry about Aggie. We loved Aggie even though her name was Aggie. There are no words to help the hurt, but I found that just saying every memory or every time I notice Rocky is not there that it is getting easier to talk about Rocky and keeping his memories alive. I will pray for peace for your sweet family. Give Sully a big hug and kiss for us.
The tears are a flowing!!!! Our hearts are hurting for you, friends. We loved Aggie and will miss her tremendously. Know that your little family is in our prayers during what I know will be tough days ahead. We love you guys.
:(
I am so sorry to hear about Aggie. I am hurting for you guys right now & I dread the day I experience the same thing! Love you all.
I'm so sorry and sad for ya'll. Aggie was a great dog and had a wonderful life. I'm sure that Sully is lost without her. We miss you guys. We are going to be in Dallas at the end of next week...maybe we can catch up with you!
Post a Comment