Wow...what a week! Jason and I had decided that it was time for miss Jasmine to start potty-training...we agreed that once we started...there was no turning back! So Friday morning when Jasmine got up, I had a little conversation with her about what we were going to do...she was a little reluctant...but agreed to go along. We quickly switched from training pants to real little girl undies...she's quite clever! So, for 3.5 days we battled it out with not much success! My mom kept telling me...it'll click, just wait, it'll click. Well, as of Monday morning, I was not thinking we were anywhere close. We had not had one successful potty since Friday. Well...low and behold...Monday afternoon...after lots of crying and instruction and phone calls to my mom saying "shoot me now"...wouldn't you know..."click"! She figured it out! Tuesday and Wednesday we had ZERO accidents. I was shocked and surprised. I didn't even have to ask her...she told me.
We went to church twice on Wed for VBS prep and choir...she was so proud...she even pulled down her shorts to show off her undies to some of her favorite teachers...she cracks me up!! :)
I know that I need to be prepared for those accidents that will come, but for now...I'm relieved...no pun intended! ha! I am enjoying this new phase of her precious life! Yay!
As for me...the last 5 days have been constant potty talk...poor Jason! :)
8 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment