Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am one of THEM!

Yes...the cat is out of the bag...it's true...I am one of THEM! Since January, I have joined those crazy people...neigh...those crazy women...and I have become a couponer! I decided in January that it was my turn to figure this thing out. It's been a slow process of baby steps, and I certainly still have quite a long way to go, but I'm improving each month!! If you know anything about Jason and I, we tend to live life on a whim! Well, that doesn't work when you are trying to save money and buy groceries! (...and we are alot less "whimmy" these days now that we have 2 kids!)

Little by little I have given into buying different brands in order to get the deal, or I have started shopping at different stores, AND we get the Sunday paper so I can get the coupons! It's true. I just wanted to actually make that confession! I kept it on the DL for months waiting to see if I could do it! It's fun and definitely my new hobby. I am so glad that I'm not buying baby formula anymore...that helps a ton! Also, I've got 2 kids in diapers...can't wait until that turns into ONE! I can't wait till miss Jazz decides that potty training is a good idea. Anyway...here's a picture of some of my freebies over the last couple of months (by mail or in store). Truly just a sampling of free stuff...but hopefully it'll motivate you like it does me! Peace!

1 comment:

Cara said...

You Go Girl! You've inspired me!!!! It's a lot hard than it looks! Glad I've got a pro to help me out!