Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Waiting to Eat...

We waited....and waited...and waited...the day after Christmas to eat out for dinner while in San Antonio. 4 kids under the age of 3 and we waited for over an hour. Crazy? yes. But we survived...barely. :)








1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey there - you guys are adorable. So sweet!

So regarding the couponing - I am going to try that grocerygame.com. You have to pay for the service, but it's $10 for 8 weeks for one store. Then $5 more per store. I might do Kroger and maybe CVS. I really think there are some major good buys to be had at CVS - things to stock up on like toothpaste and such. Grocerygame.com does offer 4 weeks for $1. I think I might try it out this weekend. I'll blog it Monday or so.

I was so excited about my savings that I think I might be hooked!!

Have a good day!