Sammie is One!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl
So much I want to say. It has been a whirlwind of a year. I feel like time has really flown by. I cannot believe you are already one sweet girl! It has not been an easy year... you have been pure joy to me, but it has been a challenging road. I love you so much. You are such an answer to prayer and I am so thankful that God entrusted me with you! I love you!!!
Weight: 20 lb 10 oz (40%)
Height: 29.5 in (60%)
Head Circ: 45.5 (61%)
You love music, throwing balls, Elmo, being outside, swinging, and your dog. You love spending time with Jasmine and Austin. You squeal in delight when we pick them up from school. You are currently taking one nap per day (11-1)...although you could still use an evening one most days. You sleep 12-13 hours at night. You love to go to soccer practice and soccer games. You enjoy being outside doing pretty much anything. You are fiesty and demanding...but you fit right in with the others. I would expect nothing less from a Spivey!! :)
You have lots of words: Mama, Dada, Bubba, Ja-min, Do (dog), Su (Sully), mo (more), ba (ball or balloon), Nana, yeah (yes), nye-nye (night-night), di-pe (diaper), ight (light), neyam (airplane sound), oo-oo-ah-ah (monkey sound), mmmm (moo), ee (eat).....etc.
You point for food or places you want to go. You grab my fingers and "make me" walk you where you want to go. At 11.5 months you took your first few steps. On your birthday you began walking 8-10 steps. :) You have crawled on your belly (army crawl) since 8 months...and just recently decided to use your hands and knees.
You are sweet and flirtatious and know exactly what you want. You love to give high 5's and you love to play peek-a-boo. I love your bright eyes and long eyelashes. You are very serious when you are around strangers or new situations, but you are silly and giggly here at home.
I love you! I am so blessed to be your mama.
Happy 1st Birthday, Sammie!






No comments:
Post a Comment