Thursday, September 13, 2012

First day of PreK

Austin started school September 4th.  This is his last year doing the Tuesday/Thursday program at the church up the road.  I can't believe he will be gone everyday next year.  Man...this Mama is feeling a bit emotional about how fast time is flying.  I love my sweet little man. 
 
First Day of PreK

My FAVORITE picture of Jason & Austin
 
My goofball...and monkey.

I *love* this picture.
It may appear that little man is getting in trouble, but he's actually being encouraged by his father to Love God with all his heart, Treat others the way he wants to be treated, Obey his teachers, and Pray often while he's at school.  I cherish these moments. 
 
 Jasmine can quote these things by heart.  I love that my kids have this little reminder in their heart if they ever feel overwhelmed or unsure of what to do...they have these guidelines.
 
(It was a great first day!)

No comments: