Sammy....you are 4 months old aready! I can't believe how fast time is flying. Such a precious and sweet baby girl.
We had a good Dr's visit. The doctor said that we don't have to go to neck therapy! yea! You are holding your head straighter and the muscle on the right side appears to have lengthened out. I just need to keep doing stretches at home. You don't mind. :)
Your stats:
Weight: 14 lb 8 oz (70%)
Height: 25 inches (77%)
Head: 42cm (52%)
Let's see...what are you doing these days? You are sleeping 9 or 10 hours at night on average. I often have to wake you to take Jasmine to school, but you go back to sleep lots of times. You are still refusing to take the bottle or the pacifier. Oh well...so goes it. You enjoy the jumperoo...I think you like it because you can just watch what everyone else is doing. You take 3 naps a day...either in the car or in the swing. You love that swing! ;) You still HATE tummy time...maybe because of your neck issues??? Anyway...you love to "talk" late at night when it's just me and Daddy. We have recently started going outside to enjoy our time and you LOVE it. You cry when we come in or put you back in your carseat. You are in your own crib in your room at night. It was an easy transition...although I was reluctant. You are definitely a Mommy's girl these days...and I certainly don't mind it. :)
I love you sweet girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment