Monday, November 14, 2011

October Fun - Halloween

This Halloween.....there was a BATMAN sighting!

first at preschool...

this cute little man showed up...

then Halloween night...this masked man appeared!

and he found a "pirate friend" Brady along the way!

Halloween was quite sad this year for our crew.  I picked Jasmine up from school and she was moping quite a bit.  I asked her what was wrong and she said that her legs hurt from falling down alot in P.E. because she had the wrong shoes.  Well...I agreed that her shoes weren't good for P.E.  -  lesson learned...but she was WAY over-reacting.  We went to my mom's house and she started crying.  She slept for a while.  Then she was offered a sugar cookie with icing...her favorite...and turned it down!  I knew she was getting sick at that point...  She looked absolutely pitiful.  Sure enough - she got sick to her tummy and had fever.  So...no pictures of our little mermaid this year.  Maybe she'll wear it next year!


No comments: