Sunday, October 9, 2011

Family of 5

Meeting Samantha for the first time

Excited to finally meet baby sister!  (I still need a picture with Sam wearing her "lil SIS" onesie I made!)

Family of 5!

The kiddos have done great with Samantha.  They have enjoyed holding her, running to get diapers for me, and trying to comfort her.  They sing to her and sweetly try to comfort her when she's crying.  It's been really cute watching them try to make her smile...since she doesn't do that yet.  ;)

They are definitely craving my attention off and on...but they are trying to understand it all. 

I have actually had all 3 kids in the car now a couple of times by myself!  Sometimes...I just stop and breathe it all in..."I have 3 kids...amazing!"   

4 comments:

The Moores said...

Okay I am soooo ready for #3! You are handling it like a champ! Way to go Mel!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Congratulations!!! :)

abby said...

Happy for you! Congrats to the Party of 5!

Melanee said...

love this. you are doing amazing. God is so good.