Happy 5th Birthday Jasmine!
We had a great time celebrating her birthday at one of the local rec's water parks. It was really fun!
Jasmine wanted a Tangled Party. The party package from the water park provided a cake and I added this sugar decal of Rapunzel. The cake was great and Jasmine loved having Rapunzel on it. I'm not going to lie...I loved how easy it was! :)
I made strawberry cupcakes with diamond rings in them. :) The girls thought these were great.
Sweet girl in her Rapunzel birthday shirt!
My baby girl is 5 today!
Jasmine, you have changed my life in the BEST way possible over the past 5 years. You are so sweet and so loving to those around you. You are smart and silly and TRY really hard to be funny. :) You love princesses, movies, barbies, coloring, painting, singing, dancing, and dressing-up. You are so beautiful. You are curious and ask lots of questions. You love to entertain and be a hostess. You are asking tough spiritual questions and thinking about those answers alot. You are adventurous and brave. You are caring and thoughtful. You are an athletic little thing who adds your own flair to what you do. You are obedient, permission oriented, and want to do what is right. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing little girl.
Your Daddy and I love you with all our hearts. Your brother thinks the world of you and loves you too.
Happy Birthday little one!






No comments:
Post a Comment