Meet Samantha Faith Spivey - 24 weeks in utero
Things have been going well. We are getting into the "hip out of joint", difficult to sleep, and round ligament pain in full swing these days. For the most part though...feeling really good. She is a mover and a kicker. I LOVE THAT! The Lord has blessed me over and over again...I will ask God to let me feel her and almost immediately she'll kick. I love the little, amazing blessings!
I am starting to think ahead about how things will be this fall. It's a little difficult for me to wrap my brain around it all. Mainly, because Jasmine will be at school from 8-3 every week day. I've had freedom for the last 5 years to have a lazy day, or a "stay in our PJs kind of day", or a "sleep in" day once in a while...no more of that...for the next 19 years! Ca-Ra-Zy! (I guess I still have summertime for that.) :)
I've started brainstorming what this little girl might need, what we still have from Jasmine, and how it will all play out. It's exciting!
Please continue to pray for us...12 weeks (or less) left!






4 comments:
Praying!!! Glad to finally see a picture of you!
loving the name and you look great!
Woo hoo! You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet little Samantha!
So exciting! Glowing is the word for sure!
Post a Comment