Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter

I know I'm WAY behind...but I'm trying to catch up! ;)


So...Easter weekend began the sickness between Jason and I that is STILL not over.  Jason came home from work Friday and was SICK...coughing and miserable.  After 10 days of antibiotics, he relapsed into a serious ear infection...and took antibiotics again.  Shortly after that, I felt MISERABLE.  After the doc similarly described mine as a "nasty infection all over" (throat, chest, head, nose...) I went on a 10 day antibiotic.  Finished that last week and I'm still coughing regularly...but mostly only when I lay down. 


So...we've missed a few things here and there...but we've survived.  :)


Needless to say...Easter weekend will only contain pictures of my kiddos. I have one really awful picture of my poor husband trying to sit outside and watch the kids hunt eggs...but I'll lovingly spare him of posting that!






The kiddos waiting to hunt Easter Eggs Sunday morning.


 Sporting their new PJs from the Easter bunny after hunting eggs!

All Dressed for chuch...ready to celebrate the TRUE meaning of Easter!


Jasmine with the Easter bunny at lunch!  (Austin was not too sure about that bunny!)


Lovin on each other after lunch


Just being a little girl ;)


My sweet girl!

No comments: