My Part: I have invested my money into making headbands that I am selling for $5 each. If you are interested, let me know and I'd be happy to make you one. 100% of the proceeds will go back to the Lord. These are great gifts for daughters, nieces, grandchildren, cousins, sisters, or you! :) Here's a sample of what I've made already. I have 7 orders so far! Yea!
I have red, hot pink, light pink, green, and brown ribbon that I've already ordered and received. I can do any color combination with these as well. I still need to make a light pink and brown one for someone, which I think will be super cute! The red & green one is Jasmine's Christmas headband. ;) These are really fun because you can clip hair bows to them by sliding the alligator clips into the ribbon.
Here's a sample of that:
So, just let me know if you are interested in one and I'll make it for you! I have ribbon for bows too and could hook you up with that as well.
I'm praying the Lord will bless you and whatever money that He allows me to make for His glory and His benefit.






1 comment:
How AWESOME!!!! He's such a man of God! I so miss that church....and all of our sweet friends! I would buy one if I had a little girl to buy one for!!!! All boys here! I don't think Josh would allow Coop to wear a hot pink headband! ; )
Post a Comment