Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Jasmine!

4 whole years! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. My baby girl is now a full-blown little girl. I am so proud of the little girl that she is becoming. She is learning so much about God, life, family, and friends. It is just amazing to watch her little mind work as she grasps the world around her.

The older she gets, the more pressure I feel as I realize more and more how each and every decision I make affects her precious life...right down to the smallest detail. She mimicks so much of what she sees around her without even knowing it. I pray daily that God would give Jason and me wisdom as we raise our children. What a priviledge it is...

Things to know about Jasmine as she turns 4...

* Favorite colors - pink and orange
* Favorite places to eat - Chick-fil-A, Chicken Express, and Chilis
* Favorite foods - chicken tenders (surprise), mac n cheese, chips, strawberries w/ sugar, grapes, mandarin oranges, turkey rolls, Brown Cinnamon Pop Tarts
* Favorite drink - pink lemonade
* Favorite snacks - "juice treats"
* Favorite dessert - Rice Krispie treats, Sugar Cookies
* Favorite candy - dum dums, Skittles, M&Ms
* Favorite TV show - (that's a toss-up) Max & Ruby, Dora, and Super Why
* Favorite movie - Anything Barbie & Princess...it changes weekly...
* Favorite activities - swimming, playing pretend with Barbie princesses or her Swan Palace, coloring, water color, movies, gymnastics, dancing, singing

She loves swimming with her goggles on, she says "Yes Mamma" to me, she loves her one-on-one time with Daddy while I'm getting Austin to bed at night, she kicks a soccer ball well, she loves to dress-up like a princess, she is a dare-devil with heights and flipping, she wants everything to be done the right way...she's a bit of a perfectionist, she is coloring in the lines now after despising coloring for a year, she is writing her name and letters, she is starting to read some words, she sings with a bit of vibrato, she makes up stories about princesses, she still has an amazing memory, she is QUEEN of puzzles, she is silly, she is smart, she is serious, she is goofy, she is a good friend, she is a sweetheart and I love her with all of my heart.

Happy Birthday Jasmine!

No comments: