Friday, July 2, 2010

Found it!

So much of my day is spent looking for things! Something is always missing or misplaced in this house. It has definitely forced me to get more organized. One of the best things I have done for myself this year is hang a "key rack" by the door. Now...I know that my keys are there when I need them. I also organized my closet again and can now find BOTH shoes when it's time to leave. Yea me! These 2 things alone save a good 10 minutes every morning. Just saying...

BUT...sometimes things are lost and it is not my fault. Austin has his favorite bear blanket that he sleeps with every night. We looked for it for 2 whole days. We opened every closet, cabinet, and drawer that we could think of. We searched the car and the garage thinking it might have been dropped. Then...my sweet little boy comes into the kitchen and says, "Found it!" with a big smile on his face. I told him to show me! This is his sister's tricycle...


One place that we never thought to look... So glad to have his "B" back! :)

No comments: