Sunday, April 25, 2010

Super Austin!

Faster than a speeding bullet.




More powerful than a locomotive.






Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane.



It's Super Austin!


So, Jasmine had superhero day at gymnatics and needed a cape to wear. We decided to turn her Snow White apron around and wear it as a cape...it worked rather well. So...little brother decided that he needed a cape and thus the bib on backwards became the cape! He would woosh around the room and pretend to be flying! We laughed so hard. Well...he went to sleep with it on and then was very determined to wear it to church on Wed morning...so I let him! The whole morning he kept telling the workers it was his cape. Man that boy makes me laugh. So...now that I've done "poor man's method" twice...maybe I should make the kiddos some capes! ;) Seems simple enough. Anyway...I love their little imaginations!

No comments: