We had an interesting Easter weekend. Austin has been sick all weekend with Croup. It is an infection in the voice box and windpipe...making it difficult to breathe & swallow. He got a shot on Thursday to help reduce the swelling in his airway. He has had quite the rough weekend...I think he felt pretty bad & was in alot of pain. He spent all day Saturday crying and fussing. Poor little guy. By Sunday, he was feeling a little better, but I knew he wasn't ready for the nursery, so he and I stayed home from church. However, we got all dressed for lunch with my parents, and Jason and Jasmine picked us up after church. We look forward to the all-you-can-eat buffet at my parent's place every year! So fun!

Here we are as a family on Easter.

Lunch with Nana & PaDaddy...

Austin & Jasmine saw the Easter bunny! Austin wasn't afraid for the first time!!!

Jasmine was excited to see the Easter bunny!

Austin after the balloon man made his blue alligator!

Jasmine got a pink butterfly...

Always ready to strike a pose!

Sweet babies....

Hunting eggs at Nana & PaDaddy's house...

On the hunt...
All in all it was a weekend full of praising our Savior and reflecting on what He did for us. I was thankful to watch both the Cross Service Friday night and the Easter service Sunday morning online. Austin watched an Easter Veggie Tales Sunday morning. :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment