Worshipin' our Lord.
We are Little Levites.
'Cause that's what we're made for!
With our hands lifted high.
And Everything in si-I-ide
Our hearts and our minds
We'll praise you, praise you, praise you
We want the world
To hear about your LOVE!!
I love Wednesdays! I have Bible study in the morning and then Little Levites and choir that night! I started volunteering with the 3 & 4 year choir when Jasmine started in the fall! It's quite challenging but so fun too! I was helping out with small group music until January when I became the director! AAaaahhh! ;) The music minister's wife moved away and wah-lah...here I am! Holly, Martha Ann, and Rebekah are all helping with small group music...THEY ARE AWESOME! AND there's a whole team of people, led by Sarah G, who do check-in, craft, game time, and snack. It's an amazing thing and God has really blessed us! We were concerned that we didn't have the help we needed to continue on this semester...but God has continued to call people to step-up and help. Many parents are volunteering on a regular basis. I'm so thankful that God put it in all our hearts that this ministry was something we needed and we were confident that HE would provide the workers!
I just wanted to praise God for meeting a need in our church once again. We are continuing to seek Him for guidance and more workers...with 60 kiddos age 3, 4, & some 5...We need all the help we can get!
Happy Wednesday!






No comments:
Post a Comment