These 2 kiddos have really been reminding me of a typical brother & sister relationship. It definitely reminds me of growing up with an older brother who picked on me all the time! :) I think "cry baby" was in his description of me and "bully" was in my description of him. Well...my 2 kids have definitely found out that picking on each other is part of it! Austin's whole goal is to "grab & run" with whatever sissy is playing with. So...we've been spending lots of time working through actions & reactions over the last few weeks. ;)
On the other hand, I just love that they have really started playing together more & more too. There are times when they just laugh and giggle so hard that I just crack up myself. They sing together, play cars together, play "horsey" together, watch TV together, play dolls together, wrestle...they cover the spectrum!

Moments like these are so fun!

They have such a sweet blossoming friendship...I think they are & will be quite inseparable!
3 comments:
We are in the same stage. They are playing together more than they ever have, but, boy can they push each other's buttons. My little guy ADORES his big sister. She is coming around, but still has her moments of wanting to be free of him.
Those pictures are precious!!!! You can see they are having so much fun together!!! Can't wait for the day Ian and Mac have fun playing together!!!
The top picture cracks me up!
Post a Comment