Monday, January 11, 2010

White Christmas!

We were so excited on Christmas morning to see that there was still LOTS of snow to play with! We had a great time exploring and making efforts not to BUST on the slippery sidewalks! 6 adults on 3 kiddos was pretty good zone coverage...but Austin tried to sneak through a few times! I'm not sure he's ever really experienced snow before. Jasmine's experience is minimal at best...so this was fun for us! A very cool White Christmas...


Austin exploring...


A brother-in-law snowball to the ear!


Thinkin this snow stuff is pretty cool...


Lovin it out in the snow!


Patrick...seriously risking his life if that one landed on mom! ;)

Jazz & Austin...


Helping with the snowman!


Patrick, Shannon, & the kiddos...


Proud of the snowman she & Uncle Patrick built!

Too cool for his hood...


Evie did not want to go inside...she loved it!!


Snow princess...

Snow-bub...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Jasmine's coat is precious! You must know that I ALWAYS think of her when I find cute clothes for Cadence! :)