The light fixture in our shower came crashing down....seriously...moments after I got out of that tiny, enclosed space. I think I would have been unconscious had I still been in there...it was a heavy, ceramic fixture. Thank you Lord for the narrow miss!
Then...about 10 minutes after we arrived at Nana & PaDaddy's...Austin and Jasmine turned from opposite sides of the rug and took off running toward each other...crash...scream...crying...
Poor Jasmine's eye was just the right height for Austin's big ol' hard head! He had a bump and she got this nasty black eye for ALL of our Christmas pictures! :)
Then...Austin is wearing several different pairs of PJs in the pictures at my parent's house due to an unfortunately timed upset tummy that allowed for 3 changes of PJs during the night on Christmas Eve. (He & Jasmine were sharing a room for the first time too!) Even more unfortunate was the diaper rash that followed. The poor boy couldn't walk or sit Christmas morning it was so bad. Thankfully...Daddy came to the rescue with a trip to CVS for some Desitin..."Here he comes to save the day!" Austin was able to make the 5-hour car trip shortly after...whew!






No comments:
Post a Comment