Friday, January 15, 2010

...at Your throne...

When I Don't Know What To Do
By Tommy Walker

Lord I surrender all
To your strong and faithful hand
In everything I will give thanks to you
I'll just trust your perfect plan
When I don't know what to do
I'll lift my hands
When I don't know what to say
I'll speak Your praise
When I don't know where to go
I'll run to your throne
When I don't know what to think
I'll stand on your truth
When I don't know what to do
Lord I surrender all
Though I'll never understand
All the mysteries around me
I'll just trust your perfect plan
As I bow my knee
Send your perfect peace
Send your perfect peace Lord
As I lift my hands
Let your healing come
Let your healing come to me

1 comment:

Cara said...

Where my heart is right now. Thanks for sharing.