Monday, December 14, 2009

Houston Party

We spent about 24 hours in Houston this weekend. Jason had his annual work party in downtown Houston this weekend. It's so nice to get dressed up, have a night out, and stay in a fancy hotel. We enjoyed ourselves and are thankful for my parents who kept our kiddos again this year! THANKS MOM & DAD!

I had to not think too much on the fact that we completely missed our Christmas concert this weekend. It's so hard for me to have not gotten to be in the musical at all...AND...on top of that, Jasmine had to miss the Little Levites performance, which I've been helping with all semester. It's a little heartbreaking, but I am trying to just let it go. I can't wait to see it all on DVD! I heard my LL did an awesome job!


So every year, they have prizes for the associates & staff. Not 10 min after we walked in, Jason's name was called (you have to be present to win...whew!)...and yes...he won the rubber chicken! Lots of the presents are recycled year to year...and this year...the chicken will spend the year in Dallas! They gave away a couple of TVs, about 3 laptops, and 3 Wii's...along with many other things. But...we won the chicken! Thankfully it was accompanied by a Target giftcard. :)


10 Years of this company being in existence.


Almsot 10 years of this marriage in existence! :) I love my handsome husband! He has worked so hard this year and I am so proud of him for all he has accomplished. He is truly the man of my dreams!

No comments: