They started at the ballet bar. It was so cute watching the girls do their motions. (Just getting them all to face the same direction and not hang on the bar was challenging enough for Miss Tish!)
The girls lined up and did certain walks and dances across the floor. Here, they "leaped" over these squishy things on the ground. I was quite impressed at how that would teach them to leap across the floor one day!
The 5 little buds...Alden, Jasmine, Avery, Journey, and Anna. They had a great time together.
Alden, Avery, & Jasmine... If one had to go to the bathroom...they all did! If one threw away her sticker...they all did! If one wanted to go to Chick-fil-A...they all did! It's amazing how at the age of 3 these precious little girls love traveling in packs already!
I took some video too...maybe I'll get around to posting some of that!






No comments:
Post a Comment