Jason and I love the fair! We try to go every year. We didn't make it last year, and we were afraid we wouldn't make it this year, but I'm so glad that we did! We went O.U./Texas weekend, which we knew would be crowded...but we were there basically for the 4 hours of the game...so it worked out perfectly! (other than being surrounded in a sea of orange and red!) I was so surprised that most of the people not at the game were still wearing either orange or red.

Austin picking fruit at an exhibit...

Jasmine having fun with her basket of goodies...

Our first funnel cake together!! mmmm...

Austin loving his first Fletcher's corn dog! :) He seriously munched on that thing until every bit of it was gone...the boy can eat!

Jasmine opted for curly fries instead...lucky for Dad, he ended up with 2 corn dogs! I was jealous!

Getting in close at the petting zoo!

This kangaroo mama had her baby in the pouch and he poked his head out to say 'hello'. So cool!

Austin & Jasmine admiring the giraffe. Jasmine did not believe me that this was just a baby giraffe. "But mom, it's supposed to be little!" :)
Waiting for our turn on the Ferris Wheel!
Austin riding on Daddy's shoulders...

Me & Jasmine having a great time on the Ferris Wheel! Such a big girl!

Austin, on the other hand, spent the whole time mumbling "no, no, no" under his breath. He was pretty terrified...but did really well! I was quite proud of him.

The ride home...

...totally worn out! A great day of fun for our family!!!
1 comment:
Looks like a great day!
Post a Comment